Brand Partnerships Manager - Retail UK
Transforming the traditionally impersonal practice of gifting a digital gift card into a magical experience, Prezzee is changing the art of gifting and disrupting the digital gift card market.
Founded in Australia in 2014, Prezzee has experienced rapid growth, with a reach of 21 million customers and 200+ retail partners. We are on a mission to make Gift Cards more personal in both corporate and consumer markets.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020 and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record year-on-year growth of 519%.
Meanwhile, behind the scenes at Prezzee, we are givers, and when we give, it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head to deliver on our strategic ambitions collectively. The moment you join our slack channel, you are amazed by the amount of support, appreciation, and collaboration on our team. Our values will continue to connect us, inspire us, and create a culture of performance.
How can you contribute to our mission?
Working closely with the COO, based in Sydney, you will have a significant impact and influence on Prezzee’s competitive advantage, growing our UK-based retail partners portfolio while adding value to both our partners and Prezzee.
Your mission is to identify unique brands that will delight both our corporate clients as well as our tech-savvy shoppers and sign them up to our growing list of retail partners, helping Prezzee become a household name for digital gifting.
A little bit about yourself.
You are an exceptional and commercially mature networker who has the ability to establish long term partnerships.
You are passionate in whatever you do and that is visible to those around you, you get things done and put the customer in front of every decision you make.
- Identify a pipeline of strategic partnership opportunities that will allow Prezzee to differentiate itself from other digital gift card businesses.
- Negotiate and onboard new retail partners onto the Prezzee platform.
- Work closely with our B2B and Marketplace customers to identify new and unique brands that will allow them to differentiate their own business.
- Be a student of the business, continuously staying current on our fast-moving industry trends, and aim for innovation in our platform adoption.
- Based on past and expected future performance, assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts and the annual Retail Partners budget.
- Identify and implement organizational workflows to make the onboarding process more efficient and easier to implement.
- Recommend tactics to deliver upon our strategic partnership goals.
- Manage the pipeline of new retail partnership opportunities from launch to implementation including liaising and communication across the business including legal, customer care, tech, finance, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Finance, and Marketing to nurture existing relationships to maximize transaction volume through promotional activities and similar.
What You Bring...
- Experience in a client-facing partnerships type role or have account management or client relationships experience.
- Successful track record of building partnerships, working in e-Commerce, online, or retail space.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years’ of brand partnerships or business development experience preferred.
- An ability to effectively build and develop strong cross-functional relationships within the business to drive results.
- Superior relationship skills, maintaining direct and active communication with partners, proactively resolving business and technical issues.
What We Provide You With...
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies...
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home flexibility (as a way of life beyond our current stay at home measures)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPIs.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)