Customer Service Lead
Transforming the traditionally impersonal practice of gifting a digital gift card into a magical experience, Prezzee is changing the art of gifting and disrupting the digital gift card market.
Founded in Australia in 2014, Prezzee has experienced rapid growth, with a reach of 21 million customers and 200+ retail partners. We are on a mission to make Gift Cards more personal in both corporate and consumer markets.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020 and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record year-on-year growth of 519%.
Meanwhile, behind the scenes at Prezzee, we are givers, and when we give, it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head to deliver on our strategic ambitions collectively. The moment you join our slack channel, you are amazed by the amount of support, appreciation, and collaboration on our team. Our values will continue to connect us, inspire us, and create a culture of performance.
A bit about yourself:
We are looking for an organized, attentive, reliable, empathetic, astute, go-getter to join our incredible Customer Care Team in our New York office. You will be the voice of Prezzee, the front-of-house when it comes to communicating with customers about our brand, mission, and product. You will be a trustworthy point of contact for our customers and the ultimate advocate for their best interests, including bringing innovative ideas and solutions to the Leadership Team as a company liaison. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, patient, personable, humble, and great at communication. Our customers love us, and we want them to love you, too.
- Act as a customer advocate and approach your work through the customer's eyes.
- Respond to customer feedback on social media channels.
- Partner with the Customer Care Manager and Head of Finance to improve the customer experience or enhance the application or procedures within the Business.
- Manage customer issues through to resolution over phone, email, social media, and chat using the ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Add value to Prezzee Help Center knowledge base to keep it up to date with new articles as well as assist with tutorials, documents, and processes.
- Provide education to team members in alternate regions about user journeys and local requirements, as well as product feedback.
Assist with operational support like setting up new promotions, campaigns, API management with our retail partners, inventory data upload, orders processing, etc.
A little bit about yourself:
You have the ability to manage at an operational level addressing the day-to-day pressures, challenges whilst keeping the Company Strategic Plan front of mind and in train. No issue is too big or small when protecting our brand and living our values.
- You love what you do second only to putting the customer at the front of every decision.
- You thrive in growth businesses – you understand the growth agenda and are able to move at pace to achieve ambitious growth plans and objectives.
- You are comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes have not been fully developed yet.
- You want to help build a global business knowing this will involve, at times, long hours, much travel, lots of discussions and debates, being challenged and challenging back.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered, and calm under pressure.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make you mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you understand the need to achieve both company and personal goals even when they may not align from time to time.
On the technical side, you have:
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- Customer Service Experience. Zendesk experience is a plus
- Experience working in an agile and changing work environment.
- Medium knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Must have availability 7 Days a week
- Must be willing and able to travel locally to retail locations
What we provide you with:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Work from home flexibility (as a way of life beyond our current stay at home measures)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPIs.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)