Digital Product Analyst
Prezzee is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2014 to evolve the art of gifting, in Australia we now offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards. We have 200+ retail partners, and have reached over 21 millions consumers so far.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020, and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record growth of 519% compared to 2019, achieving incredible commercial success.
At Prezzee we are givers, and when you give it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head. As one team, we shoot for the stars, transforming gifting into a magical experience and delivering happiness one ‘Prezzee’ at a time, everytime to achieve our strategic ambitions.
Prezzee is looking to appoint a Digital Product Analyst to join our fast-growing team to provide their expertise in understanding and optimising our customer experience as the company expands its core product offering into the USA, UK, NZ, and a further 5 international markets.
The role is instrumental in achieving Prezzee’s FY22 strategic ambitions, one that is looking to disrupt the gift card and payments market globally.
What you will do at Prezzee:
- Leverage your analytic and communication skills to change the way we approach designing our customer journey while working closely with our product, design and marketing teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of Prezzee’s current products and analyse metrics to continually improve them.
- Coordinate with tech and marketing teams to manage ownership of Prezzee’s web and application analytics (Firebase and Google Analytics) and product analytics.
- Conduct user testing and market research to inform our understanding of current and potential customer journeys and feed those insights into our customer experience decisions.
- Foster innovation of tools and techniques to improve our analytics practices.
- Answer stakeholder questions, identify how data can be used to answer them, analyse and visualise results and then communicate effectively back to stakeholders.
- Know how to ask the right questions to get to the real problems to solve, which may not always be the questions that you started with.
- Present technical information to stakeholders of various levels of technical expertise in a way that is easy for them to understand and act on.
A little bit about yourself:
- You are passionate in whatever you do and that is visible to those around you.
- You put the customer at the front of every decision and action.
- You have the ability to ‘fall in love’ with gifting and gift cards.
- You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You are ambitious and proactively think of new ways to add value and change the current status.
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities, can be flexible and are willing to take ownership of an outcome.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you are analytical, organised, and manage competing priorities with ease.
- You are a results-focused and self-motivated person. When challenges arise you see them through.
On the technical side, you have:
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics/Firebase - both analysis and implementation.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative user testing.
- Market research experience using first-hand behavioural data, surveys and interviews.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and an inclination for problem solving.
- A high-level understanding of modern web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (desirable).
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence (desirable).
- Knowledge of digital product design (desirable).
- SQL database experience (desirable).
- Experience in working with tech, product and marketing teams (desirable).
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI’s.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- Our office has great facilities including end-of-trip facilities for those of you that like to exercise or ride to/from work.
- We have regular virtual and face-to-face events to help us bond and maintain our community vibe.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.