Prezzee is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2014 to evolve the art of gifting, in Australia we now offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards. We have 200+ retail partners, and have reached over 21 millions consumers so far.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020, and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record growth of 519% compared to 2019, achieving incredible commercial success.
At Prezzee we are givers, and when you give, it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head. As one team, we shoot for the stars, transforming gifting into a magical experience and delivering happiness one ‘Prezzee’ at a time, every time to achieve our strategic ambitions.
Whilst Gift cards are our core business and the product around which the company was founded, our channels continue to expand to drive our growth. We are looking to appoint a new Product Manager.
What you will do at Prezzee:
- Defining the product vision and working closely with the Tech, Business Development, Marketing and Customer Care teams on ongoing requirements to deliver on our revenue and growth ambitions.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, always putting the customer first and understanding and sharing the “Why” for every iteration.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research and data analysis required.
- Assess market competition, sharing key opportunities for differentiation, and market leadership.
- Introduce and socialise new product ideas/features across the business.
- Bring new product ideas/features to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development cycles; planning, establishing time schedules with the broader team.
- Prepare and plan the launch of new products and services with the broader teams required ensuring releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Provide constant feedback to delivery teams to ensure requirements are understood and questions are answered before they become blockers.
- Analyse and report on the success of features delivered as part of the product roadmap.
A little bit about yourself:
- You put the customer at the front of every decision and action.
- You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast growth businesses – you understand the growth agenda and are able to move at pace to achieve your plans and outcomes.
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities, can be flexible and are willing to take ownership of an outcome.
- You are comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes have not been fully developed yet.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm under pressure.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you are analytical, organised, and manage competing priorities.
- You are a results-focused and self-motivated person. When challenges arise you see them through.
On the technical side, you have:
- Demonstrated and vast experience in product management.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Expertise in software development or program management is desirable.
- Familiarity with Agile framework.
- Ability to work with creative agencies on larger creative needs.
- Ability to collaborate and brainstorm ideas as part of a team, while also having the capacity to drive product ideas and implementation independently and with teams.
- Excellent project management skills and a cool head capable of managing and prioritising multiple tasks and multiple demands from key stakeholders.
- Ability to review and use data and insights to make new recommendations.
- Experience in eCommerce, online or retail environments.
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI’s.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.