Prezzee is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. In Australia we offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards.
Our business is built around three core products, namely:
- Prezzee Gift Cards - a digital gift card business providing gift cards to consumers, businesses and third parties (eg. buy now pay later partners);
- Prezzee Campaigns - a digital tool for acquiring and rewarding customers at scale; and
- Prezzee Pay - a payment app that can allow any retailer to accept a Prezzee card as payment
Gift cards is our core business and the product around which the company was founded. The gift card product has evolved to now include the following three channels:
- Prezzee Classic – our B2C solution that makes everyday gifting fun, easy and convenient;
- Prezzee Business – our B2B solution that allows businesses to send gift cards in bulk to staff and clients; and
- Prezzee Marketplace – our integrated ‘white labeled’ gift card delivery solution where we fulfil orders for other acquiring channels (eg Afterpay, Zip, Klarna, etc).
The ‘hero product’ within the gift card business is the proprietary Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card. With this card, you can access over 130 retailers - in Australia this includes the like of Myer, David Jones, Bunnings, Coles, The Iconic, etc. In the US our retail partners include Sephora, H&M, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, etc and in the UK these include John Lewis, Primark, Marks & Spencer and ASOS to name a few.
Our B2B clients include QBE, HSBC, Coca-Cola Amatil, and our Marketplace product provides gift card content to every BNPL (buy now pay later) provider in Australia as well as Afterpay and Klarna in the US and Clearpay and Laybuy in the UK.
Our team, which has doubled in size in the last 11 months, currently comprises over 60 people located in 4 countries, including a 24x7 customer care team servicing all our markets.
As a Program Manager, you will design, coordinate and enhance our internal and external initiatives to deliver programs that align with our strategic ambitions. This role is instrumental in achieving our strategic ambitions for FY21-23. You will be overseeing the roadmap of key initiatives that will help Prezzee disrupt the gift card and payments market globally. Prezzee was recognized as the 5th fastest growing technology company in Australia and the 55th fastest in the Asia Pacific region.
What you will do at Prezzee:
- Manage a list of Prezzee’s most significant success contributing projects, making sure key milestones are on track and everything is running smoothly.
- Work with product, tech, marketing, and other internal/external stakeholders to plan the execution and delivery of projects within set timelines.
- Identify and resolve scope challenges to prevent delays, setting the team up for success.
- Exhibit stellar leadership skills, providing feedback, mentoring and coaching the team, and navigate opportunities for improvement.
- Work with project stakeholders to agree on deadlines, budgets, critical tasks, and people team to plan the talent needs.
- Develop performance metrics to maximize the ROI and to hold the team accountable.
- Apply change management principles and methodologies to address any roadblocks or challenges that might jeopardize the execution.
- Prepare reports for the leadership team, executive committee, and board updates.
A little bit about yourself:
- You are passionate in whatever you do and that is visible to those around you.
- You put the customer at the front of every decision and action.
- You have the ability to ‘fall in love’ with gifting and gift cards.
- You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You are ambitious and proactively think of new ways to add value and change the current status.
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities, can be flexible and are willing to take ownership of an outcome.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you are analytical, organised, and manage competing priorities with ease.
- You are a results-focused and self-motivated person. When challenges arise you see them through.
On the technical side, you have:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program and change management with a thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strategic relationships.
- Understanding of project management.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI’s.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- Our office has great facilities including end-of-trip facilities for those of you that like to exercise or ride to/from work.
- We have regular virtual and face-to-face events to help us bond and maintain our community vibe.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.