Prezzee is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2014 to evolve the art of gifting, in Australia we now offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards. We have 200+ retail partners, and have reached over 21 millions consumers so far.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020, and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record growth of 519% compared to 2019, achieving incredible commercial success.
At Prezzee we are givers, and when you give it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head. As one team, we shoot for the stars, transforming gifting into a magical experience and delivering happiness one ‘Prezzee’ at a time, everytime to achieve our strategic ambitions.
To continue to drive this growth we are looking to appoint a QA Lead to join our fast growing team to apply their skills within an elite team of engineers that strive to help each other succeed.
As the QA Lead, you will be a technical expert and will own the testing strategy and execution across the full set of products and services. Whilst also providing hands-on QA services, this role will be a driving force for test automation and implementing best-practice testing methodologies appropriate for our business.
What you will do at Prezzee:
Work with the delivery and management team to formulate and document the end to end testing cycle; from strategy to execution.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve testing effectiveness and efficiency, whether through methodologies, tools, team skills or roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure requirements define tangible and testable Acceptance Criteria which accurately reflect desired outcomes.
Define testing processes which can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to ensure robust, low-risk and timely delivery of features and enhancements.
- Ensure testing and QA practices incorporate not only functional coverage, but also ensure scalability, security, reliability, observability and integration testing.
- Provide leadership to other QA team members, being a sounding board, mentor and promoting knowledge sharing and skills development.
A little bit about yourself:
- You love what you do second only to putting the customer at the front of every decision.
- You are comfortable working in an environment where systems and processes have not been fully developed yet.
- You want to help build a global business knowing this will involve, at times, long hours, lots of discussions and debates, being challenged and challenging back.
- You will be energetic, enthusiastic yet considered and calm under pressure.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make you mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you understand the need to achieve both company and personal goals even when they may not align from time to time.
- You are a results-focused and self-motivated person.
On the technical side, you have:
- Senior QA Automation Engineer experience working with multiple product lines in an agile environment.
- Experience with testing both front-end / back-end Digital and eCommerce systems
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement strategies to automate QA practices for complex products, including framework selection, implementation planning and execution
- Extensive hands-on experience testing complex products using a variety of different testing tools and frameworks for Mobile Apps, Web, and API services. Examples would include Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Postman, etc. etc.
- Experience driving the strategy and execution of test planning, test estimation, prioritisation, risk-based testing and resourcing.
- Experience implementing QA metrics and KPIs which can be used to objectively and collaboratively improve the quality of delivery processes
- Experience defining and managing vendor engagements as they relate to providing test automation or manual testing services.
- Advanced skills in negotiation and collaboration to enable being an agent of change for QA practices which is inclusive, objective, value-driven and outcome focused.
- Ability to drive the implementation of process improvements and automated test solutions.
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD best practices.
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back).
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPIs
- There are generous benefits including an employee referral program and staff discounts.
- Our office has great facilities including end-of-trip facilities for those of you that like to exercise or ride to/from work.
- We have regular virtual and face-to-face events to help us bond and maintain our community vibe.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.