Prezzee is a digital gift card and payments business operating in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2014 to evolve the art of gifting, in Australia we now offer the largest marketplace for e-Gift cards. We have 200+ retail partners, and have reached over 21 millions consumers so far.
Listed 15th on the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 in 2020, and considered the 5th fastest growing tech company in Australia in 2019, Prezzee has doubled the team size and expanded into 4 new markets with a record growth of 519% compared to 2019, achieving incredible commercial success.
At Prezzee we are givers, and when you give it comes from the heart. Our values demonstrate how we connect the heart and the head. As one team, we shoot for the stars, transforming gifting into a magical experience and delivering happiness one ‘Prezzee’ at a time, everytime to achieve our strategic ambitions.
To continue our growth we are looking to appoint an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team. This role is focused on bringing rich experiences to our audiences as they engage with us through our website, apps. This is a perfect role for a candidate with amazing visual design skills and intelligent UX design capability.
The role will be instrumental in fulfilling the company’s FY21-23 strategic ambitions, one that is looking to disrupt the gift card and payments market globally. In 2020, Prezzee was recognized as the 5th fastest growing technology company in Australia and the 55th fastest in the Asia Pacific region.
What you will do at Prezzee:
- Partner with the Marketing and Tech teams to maintain a cohesive design and user experience throughout our product.
- Work across both our web experience and native apps.
- Play a pivotal role in the review and feedback process between UX design and development - taking the opportunity to coach and share expertise supporting our organisational UX/UI growth.
- Work in figma to create high quality designs and & animated prototypes.
- Assist with quality assurance to make sure the final design has been implemented correctly.
- Exercise your expertise in performance, architecture, and object-oriented design to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- Evaluate the priority and effectiveness of design solutions.
- Employ design thinking, encourage feedback, and question techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
- Map user flows to evaluate the most seamless experience.
- Understand how to map Storyboards to show and display a user’s story.
- Create wireframes to be tested and discussed with the development team prior to implementation.
- Create animated prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
- Effectively conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts.
- Study analytics to understand user behaviour.
- Know how to increase user friendliness in digital products
- Have the big picture, and oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Suggest visual improvements to make sure our products look modern and connect with our audiences.
- Play an important part in developing the Prezzee design system.
- Maintain and protect brand consistency across all products.
A little bit about yourself:
- You are passionate in whatever you do and that is visible to those around you.
- You put the customer at the front of every decision and action.
- You have the ability to ‘fall in love’ with gifting and gift cards.
- You are very comfortable working across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- You are ambitious and proactively think of new ways to add value and change the current status.
- You are able to adapt to changing priorities, can be flexible and are willing to take ownership of an outcome.
- You are able to speak up and be heard, you are driven, and ready to really make your mark on a global scale, thriving on success.
- You get things done - you are analytical, organised, and manage competing priorities with ease.
- You are a results-focused and self-motivated person. When challenges arise you see them through.
On the technical side, you have:
- Experience with portfolio and case studies
- Extensive experience in design, visual user interface design, brand development and graphic design.
- A portfolio of completed design projects which shows your design style, what you can bring to the role, your career journey and aspirations.
- Experience working on digital products and experiences, taking them from concept to live.
- Proficiency in adobe creative cloud design software.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts.
- An ability to create clean and visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of Figma & other prototyping and animation tools.
- An understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes
- Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
- Experience implementing responsive designs.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and colour.
- Knowledge in web/mobile usability and accessibility standards.
- Knowledge in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Knowledge of mobile development design guidelines (iOS and Android).
At Prezzee, we are givers. Our products enable gift-giving, but we are so much more than that. Our values are the wrapping paper around our ideal shared people experiences. Our values are to give openness, give greatness, give magic, and most of all, always give a damn.
Some extra goodies
- You will work alongside an experienced team who will challenge you every day (and expect you to challenge them back.)
- We run an incentive scheme based on both company-wide targets because we are all in the same boat, as well as individual KPI’s.
- Generous employee referral program and staff discounts.
- Our office has great facilities including end-of-trip facilities for those of you that like to exercise or ride to/from work.
- We have regular virtual and face-to-face events to help us bond and maintain our community vibe.
Work-life integration and genuine flexibility is our natural norm. Health, safety, and wellbeing is important too – it always comes first. So whilst we prefer to be connected and have our people work on-site, we work hard to support Covid-19 safe work practices, also accommodating the different lifestyles of our team members so that everyone is set up for success and empowered to do their best work either in the office or at home.